Sunday, August 1, 2010

It happened in less than a Year time.

I shifted to a new home back in October 2009. I never knew this new place is going to give me so many worth-loving memories. Life changes so soon and when you look back every thing becomes a history.
So this blog is about the building in which I live and it is about spending time with brothers, cousins and two acquaintances becoming Good friends. My elder brother Shahzad, Younger Brother Shafay, 3 cousins; Umair, Shan and Unaib, 2 new friends; Abdul Rehman and Ubaid (they both are brothers). Before shifting to this new home, we all had a feeling of fun which we knew we are going to witness just because we all were about to be live in the same building. At first, everything was a mess like it happens. New home, New people, New places, New shops, New neighbors and blah blah. But once you get used to them, trust me everthing looks completely awesome in your eyes. We shifted in October, Umair's family shifted in November and Abul Rehman's family shifted in January. We started playing cricket together, this cricket part is the best of all. It's so so much fun to play cricket and make a team that comprises of your own building's members. There was a Building just next to ours and the guys there used to play cricket too. We started fixing matches against them and played and we won the most. Shafay and Unaib were very weak in cricket and since Me, Shahzad Abdul Rehman and Umair were the oldest in the team so we threatened both of them on every point, even at home. hahaa.
Like, "Agar Merey lye Pepsi nahee leke aogey to team sey Out, Agar Mere lye paani nahee bhar k aye to team sey out, Agar Chokidar ko Khana nahee dekey aye to team sey out and blah blah"
And trust me, both of them did everything just to be in the team. Hahaha!
I am sorry to both of them but I know we won't stop, we'll keep on threatening them until we stop cricket. :D
Then comes Driving, I don't know driving. Shahzad Umair and Abdul Rehman are good drivers of car. And just to take advantage of this thing, whenever Mumma aur Dad gave any work to us to go and do in car, we(all the 8 kids) use to rush into the car and roam around and tease people coming on the way and dancing in the car and loved those moments :D

In short, I'll miss these people a lot during my exchange year :)
Love,
Shahzeb Memon.

No comments:

Post a Comment